Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Presentation experience

What can I say about the class's presentations...

During my university experience I had done a lot of presentations because every progects should be presented at the professor with a power point. I think that the most hard thing is work in a group because it's not so easy be agree with the other member of the group.

My class group had been a very good group. We could work togheter in a good way and I think that our job has been appreciated.

I think that one presentation has to be simple and has to understand to the listeners the main argument, it has not to be too much longer or with an entire paragraph. For this reason I think that our group has worked well. Our presentation focused the main point and we talk about that point.

I liked very much also the Daniel and Mandy presentation for the originality. A new way to show a job or a project. Very nice.

I saw very interesting things and I think that all the class invested a lot of time to explain their ideas. I think that we should work more to learn our speech, so we can have more contact with the listeners and have presentation more interactive.

People could work hard all their lives and still lose everything.
Barack Obama

1 comment:

  1. Hi Enrico,

    Nice post--I am not surprised to hear that working in the group was the most difficult, but hopefully there were many learning opportunities, language and otherwise, that took place. That's part of the goal, anyway. Your ideas for improvement are also good--making presentations more interactive can be a difficult but worthwhile aim.

    ReplyDelete