Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photographer influence


From when I was 13 years old that I like take pictures. My father gave to me a manual camera for that birthday. So I think that I maturate a kind of experience in it. I'm also sure that I'm not an artist and I need to learn a lot of things about it. Every time that I look at a picture I like I always try to memorize the style and try to make an imitation the first time that I have the occasion. For example I like pictures taken during the night where you can see the car light that are making red or white line on the road. When I sow it for the first time, once time that I understood how they can do it, I imitate it. So now, when I have the occasion to do it I like take one like that.
Now that I see the Diane and other artist pictures I can say that I got that the sight in a picture is very important and that can gives a lot of power at image and they remember how the black and white is so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Enrico.

    I am interested in what you said about maturating a kind of experience through photography--can you tell us a little bit more about this? Also, those photos with the light streaks or lines are a lot of fun to look at. I am glad that after Arbus you have something new to try or consider.

    ReplyDelete